ContainDS is a data science platform for teams working on discrete projects
Simple infrastructure to share prototypes and dashboards based on any open source frameworks.
Your data scientists always use their preferred development environments, guaranteed.
ContainDS Solutions will:
- Grant decision makers and clients easy access to actionable insights helping them move projects forward quickly and with confidence.
- Save time and reduce errors for your Data Science team, allowing them to focus on their core roles.
- Eliminate IT security threats from data science teams hosting web apps and sensitive data in arbitrary insecure cloud locations.
- Empower data scientists to use their dashboarding framework of choice while unifying your team’s approach to publishing.
Do your Data Science team’s current ad-hoc methods for sharing visualisations with non-technical clients or colleagues involve:
- Uploading to their own cloud servers, then forgetting to take them down for months.
- Hosting sensitive client data on insecure and unapproved infrastructure.
- Sending future model updates over emails.
- Spending hours installing technical software on colleague’s computers.
- Not knowing whether clients ever looked at the finished dashboards.
- Results that don’t quite match what the data scientist saw on their own computer.
- Different technical solutions for sharing dashboards based on individual choice of underlying frameworks.
ContainDS products will solve all these frustrations, providing you with a unified approach to sharing data visualisations instantly, reliably, and securely.
Self-hosted or cloud-based hosting software with professional support.
Works with any popular dashboarding framework that works as a web app.
Instantly clone Jupyter notebooks into safe user-friendly ‘Voila’ dashboards.
Upload files or supply git repo URLs to spin up dashboards for any other popular web-based dashboarding framework.
ContainDS Dashboards does not require any use of Jupyter notebooks, but leverages the powerful JupyterHub under the hood to employ its battle-tested security and containerisation components.
Software for Windows or Mac, running locally.
Currently supports Jupyter and Streamlit, and can be extended to any other popular environment.
Easily create local data science development environments on your computer.
Instantly share complete dashboards and visualisations as a simple self-contained file for decision makers to run on their own computers.
Clone environments as easy starting points for other data science projects.
ContainDS Dashboards and Desktop can support any popular data science presentation framework that works as a web app: Jupyter, Streamlit, Dash, Flask etc.
Both products use Docker containers for easy portability without requiring data scientists to learn these new technologies.